Garden Route District Municipality (GRDM) invites all unemployed people to register and update their details on our EPWP database from 1 March 2022 – 30 April 2022. Garden Route District Municipality is fully committed to Employment Equity.
- A concise 2-page Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Completed application form
Application forms and further information:
Application forms and further information can be obtainable at the offices of Garden Route District Municipality or website: www.gardenroute.gov.za.
- The applicant must sign the register when submitting their application.
- Applications can be submitted between 07h30 – 16h30 from Mondays to Thursdays and from 07h30 – 13h30 on Fridays.
- Failure to submit or update details by 30 April 2022 will result in detail being deleted from our current EPWP Database by 1 May 2022.
- Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to register their details on our EPWP database.
- You may email your application to the below officials and refer to any enquiries.
The unemployment database form to complete is below, as well as the notice to invite unemployed members of the community to register on our database.