We are an Employment Equity Employer and offer jobs to appropriately qualified and experienced individuals.
- Please indicate the name of the job you are applying for on your cover letter and application form.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- A separate application is required for each job you apply for.
- All job applications are considered in terms of the Employment Equity Act and GRDM’s Employment Equity Plan.
- Job applications will not be acknowledged in writing and copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
Job application process
When applying for a position at Garden Route District Municipality, you have two ways on how to apply for your dream job:
Firstly, you can apply via postal service.
Download, print and complete the following Job Application Form. Completed application forms, accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications and your driver’s licence(s), have to be posted or hand-delivered to Garden Route District Municipality.
Address: P.O. Box 12, George, 6530
Secondly, your application can be hand-delivered.
Hand-deliver your job application at our Head Office, 54 York Street in George.
You can access previously advertised jobs here.
Bursary Application Form
If you would like to apply for a bursary funded by Garden Route District Municipality, click on the Bursary Application Form.
Closing date for applications: 25 October 2019