The Garden Route District Municipality (GRDM), with its Head Office in George, strives toward rendering a dynamic and effective service to the community under its jurisdiction. As an Employment Equity Employer, GRDM offer careers to appropriately qualified and experienced individuals.
Important to note
- Please indicate the name of the vacancy which you are applying for on your cover letter and application form.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- A separate application is required for each vacancy you apply for.
- All applications are considered in terms of the Employment Equity Act and GRDM’s Employment Equity Plan.
- Applications will not be acknowledged in writing and copies of supporting documents will not be returned.
Job application process
When applying for a position at Garden Route District Municipality, you have two ways on how to apply for your dream job:
Option 1: Via Post
Download, print and complete the following Career Application Form. Completed application forms, accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications and your driver’s licence(s), have to be posted or hand-delivered to Garden Route District Municipality.
Address: P.O. Box 12, George, 6530
Option 2: Hand-Delivery
Hand-Delivered to the Garden Route District Municipality Head Office, 54 York Street, George.
Previous jobs advertised at Garden Route District Municipality can be accessed here.