The Department of Health has world-class surveillance systems in place to rapidly identify and detect any cases in the province. This includes the screening and monitoring of anyone with a relevant travel history and close contacts with the affected persons.
- Coronavirus Hotline: 0800 029 999
- Provincial Hotline: 021 928 4102
- WhatsApp “Hi” to 060 012 3456
Applying for a permit for Private Sector activities
These permits are coordinated by the Department of Trade and Industry, people must register for a permit on their website where people can register is www.bizportal.gov.za. As a last resort, if people are unsure whether their operations qualify as essential, or if the bizportal website is offline – which happened yesterday and this morning, email email@example.com
Permit to perform Essential Services to Government
- Permit to perform an essential Service
- Disaster Management Act, 2002 Amendment of Regulations issued in terms of Section 27(2)
Survey for Businesseses in the Garden Route
We wish to gather information from you as business owners and leaders as to the impact the disruptions you are facing as a business. Hence the survey is designed to gather a high-level insight into the impact on businesses and measures taken to ensure sustainable business operations.
Please click on the link below to complete the survey.
The survey consists of 12 questions and should not take you more than 10 minutes to complete.
- COVID-19 Hygiene Flyers (English, Afrikaans, Xhosa): Download
- COVID-19 De-escalation of services at health facilities: Download
- COVID-19 Poster (Lockdown, English): Download
- COVID-19 Posters (A3 English) for Communities (18 March 2020): Download
- COVID-19 Posters (A3) in Xhosa (13 March 2020): Dowload
- COVID-19 Posters (A3) in Afrikaans (13 March 2020): Download
- COVID-19 Posters (A3) in English (13 March 2020): Download
- COVID-19 Posters (A3) relating to travellers: Download
- COVID-19 Bookmarks (English): Download
- COVID-19 Bookmarks (Afrikaans): Download
- COVID-19 Bookmarks (Xhosa): Download
- Germiest places at work: Download
- Germiest places at home: Download
- 5 Keys to safer food poster (English): Download
- 5 Keys to safer food poster (Afrikaans): Download
- 5 Keys to safer food poster (Xhosa): Download