Call for Proposals: Grant-in-Aid
Organisations and/or bodies who qualify for financial assistance, in terms of the criteria and prescriptions contained in Garden Route District Municipality’s Grant-in-Aid Policy and Section 67 of the Municipal Finance Management Act 2003, are hereby invited to submit proposals for programs they endeavour to undertake during the 2021/2022 calendar year.
Applications submitted on the prescribed application form and accompanied by all the required information, documentation, financial statements, cover letter, etc. and received by the Office of the Executive Mayor on/or before 23 September 2021 at 12h00 midday shall be considered. Alternatively, e-mail scanned copies or original copies of the relevant forms to Nkosiyabo@gardenroute.gov.za
Find the list of drop-off points below:
- Garden Route District Municipality Head Office, 54 York Street, George, 6529
- Garden Route District Municipality Office, 24 Queen Street, Knysna, 6570
- Garden Route District Municipality Office, Corner of Marlin & Samson Streets, Extension 23, Mossel Bay, 6506
- Garden Route District Municipality Office, 15 Regent Street, Oudtshoorn, 6620
- Garden Route District Municipality Office, 24 Mitchell Street, Riversdale, 6670
- Garden Route District Municipality Office, 4 Virginia Street, Plettenberg Bay, 6600
NB: Kannaland to use Oudtshoorn and or Riversdale offices.
Please direct all queries to Mr Nkosiyabo Lose at telephone number: 044 803 1300
Garden Route District Municipality reserves the right not to make any award and may disqualify organisations that have received funds in the previous book year, and who have not submitted a final report on its previous expenditure.
54 York Street
Closing Date: 23 September 2021 at 16h00.
Notice Number: 89/2021